You are planning a trip to this beautiful country? Read the 7 full and detailed guide steps below to help you get a self-sufficient Korean travel experience so you can enjoy the trip with your loved ones with the most interesting experiences.
Korea today has become an increasingly attractive destination for Vietnamese tourists for reasons such as: It has great food, very beautiful Korean scenery and many tourist destinations, fun activities and cultural exchanges that anyone of all ages prefer.
South Korea, a beautiful destination in East Asia, bordering Russia in the Northeast, China in the Northwest and Japan in the East, offers a great experience with poetic scenery and calendar culture. use 5000 years. The weather in Korea is divided into 4 distinct seasons.
Spring: From mid-March to June. Across the country, cherry blossoms and flowers begin to bloom, embellishing the color of the outdoor space. In general, spring is much drier than summer and the weather is naturally milder than winter. Spring is a great season to travel around the country.
Summer: From mid-July to August. The summer is hot and hot with heavy rainfall throughout the peninsula. July and August are the wettest months of the year thanks to the East Asian monsoon. The typhoons devastate Japan, Taiwan and China annually in late summer to early autumn and most often pass through Korea.
Fall: From mid-September to November. With the sultry days of summer gone, autumn is one of the most pleasant times of the year. During the fall, the temperatures remain warm and mild and rainfall is relatively limited. Along with the best sunny days, you can enjoy the beautiful autumn foliage that envelops the whole country in a vibrant color of crimson and orange.
Winter season: From mid-December to mid-March. Although it is difficult to give an opinion on the mild days of spring or autumn, winter is not really bad for visitors. The temperatures are really cold but hardly miserable compared to the annual winter hell like in North America. A reward for your trip to South Korea in the winter is that you don’t have to squeeze in the sights. Another advantage is that you will be able to buy cheaper and better quality air tickets. Entertainment programs in the winter in Korea are extremely attractive such as skiing, ice fishing, enjoying food in the winter.
According to Korean travel experience, autumn is the most beautiful season of the year. Fall in Korea is like welcoming another spring when every leaf seems like a flower. One can witness the majestic scenery of the red spiral maple leaves gently falling to the ground. It is time to walk around the peninsula and experience refreshing cool weather.
Coming to Kim Chi country, you will be overwhelmed with many choices of hotels, attractions and restaurants. But do not worry, we will guide you in detail step by step to help you have a fun, enjoyable and economical Korean trip .
Are you wondering whether Korean travel should take a tour or self-sufficient? According to the Korean travel experience on a tour, you will have to be in good health because you always run a busy sightseeing schedule with many locations in a short time, this will make you very tired. Therefore, I recommend that you choose to travel by yourself, you will be proactive in time, making your own choice to the destinations you like.
If you have no experience of self-sufficient Korean travel and are not sure where the Korean self-sufficient travel schedule will start, here are the self-sufficient Korean travel guides with the following 7 steps:
Step 1: Prepare a self-sufficient Korean tourist visa
Before planning your Korean trip, make sure you are allowed to fly there first!
It’s a waste to book your hotel and tours if you don’t get a Korean visa.
If you do not have experience in applying for a Korean visa, then let me help you prepare according to the list below:
What do you need?
First, you should go to the Korean Embassy to do the procedures:
- Korean Embassy in Hanoi: Lot SQ4 Diplomatic Corps Area, Do Nhuan, Xuan Tao, Bac Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam (Consulate Room – 7th Floor, Charmvit 117 117 Tran Duy Hung). Phone: 024-3831-5111. Open from Monday to Friday.
- Korean Embassy in Ho Chi Minh City (or: Korean Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City) – No. 107 Nguyen Du Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. Phone: 028-3824-3311 . Open from Monday to Friday.
For the purpose of use, including the following types of visa: tourist visa, business visa, relative visa. There are 2 types of Korean visa:
- Single visa: A type of visa that allows entry only once and is valid within 3 months from the date of issue. Visa application fee is 460,000 VND (about 20 USD)
- Multiple visa: A visa that allows multiple entry. The visa fee is VND 1,850,000 (about USD 80) and there is currently a VND 390,000 admission center fee.
Steps to prepare:
After you finish compiling all of this, visit the Korean embassy. You arrive as soon as possible, because there is a possibility you will have to queue when you get there.
After applying, you will be contacted to receive your passport and visa within 8-10 business days.
Previously, the Korean visa application process was a fairly simple process and their processing time was also fast, especially if you have household registration in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
However, recently, due to the increase in the number of people applying for Korean visas. Therefore, the time to book appointments and review records is more difficult than before.
You want to make Korean tourist visa quickly and without having to queue, you can refer to the Guide to enter Korean visa application online.
If you are wondering: What is the Issue date, how to look up the passport number, look up the passport number online?
If you are inexperienced and do not have much time, I recommend you to register for the Korean Visa Service at reputable companies, services and reasonable prices.
Step 2: Book a flight ticket to South Korea
Currently, Vietnam has many flights to major Korean cities with famous airlines such as Korean Air, Vietnam Airline, Asiana Airlines, Vietjet, Tiger Air, China Eastern Airlines, Air Asia …
In particular, the three major cities of Vietnam: Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City have direct flights to Seoul and Busan with an average flight time of about 6 hours.
Airfares from Vietnam to South Korea tend to increase during peak seasons, such as year-end holidays, summer holidays and Christmas holidays.
If you need to buy Vietnam – South Korea air ticket in the peak season, you should book the flight at least a few months in advance to enjoy the discount.
You should book flights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at a lower cost than other times.
Currently, there are 15 domestic and foreign airlines having return flights from Vietnam to South Korea. If you want to choose a low-cost airline, I recommend that you choose Vietjet air, as this is the cheapest domestic airline with direct flights to South Korea.
The cost of self-sufficient Korean tourism is a top concern for those who are planning to travel independently. So, I recommend you book early to hunt for cheap round-trip tickets. Ticket prices are as follows:
– Sai Gon – Incheon round trip: Vietjet air 5 million VND / person including 15kg and 20kg luggage on arrival and departure.
– Gimpo (Seoul) – Jeju: Jeju air 550,000 VND / person including checked baggage.
– Jeju – Busan: Jin air 570,000 VND / person with luggage.
– Besides, the Busan to Seoul section goes to KTX 🚄 🚄 🚄 with the price of 1.1 million VND / person.
Step 3: Buy a 4G sim card received at a Korean airport
There are many aspects that you need to consider while planning a vacation or a business trip. When you travel, your main concern is how you will stay in touch with your family and friends.
If you are on a business trip, you will need to stay connected 24/7 to not miss the opportunity to contact colleagues, partners, customers …
Another concern that most tourists have in their minds is the capacity on prepaid international 4G SIM cards. On average, smartphone users need more than 3 GB of data monthly.
However, when you are on vacation, you need to add data to post a check-in image and post videos on social networks like facebook, zalo or chat / email / call friends …. So, how much space do you need on a trip?
How do you prepare your smart devices before you go abroad to be confident that you won’t be offline when you need it?
Why are you using more storage when abroad?
When you’re at home, you access the web and social networks through Wi-Fi hotspots instead of via your mobile data. At home, in the office, in your favorite cafe, the cinema … there will be quite a lot of regular free Wifi.
When you are on vacation, you will have Wifi in the airport or your hotel room. However, you will lose WiFi connection when you are on the move.
In addition to posting on social media, you may use Google Maps more often. You also need instant messaging and making emergency phone calls. That is why you need more traffic.
Buy a prepaid 4G sim that gives quick access to 4G LTE Internet from KT. There are many service packages for you to choose such as: 01 days, 05 days, 10 days and 30 days depending on the schedule, you can use unlimited 4G internet and access with high speed.
Simply register to buy a 4G SIM card first in Vietnam and receive it at Korean airports such as: Airport in Incheon, Gimpo, GimHae or Busan Port and before receiving the sim you need to check if it works is not.
Step 4: Vehicles, Famous Korean Food and Places to visit
Korea has so many tourist attractions to choose from, you can really find it difficult to choose where to go and what to do.
In particular, if you are traveling with a group, it can be difficult to plan a journey that everyone will enjoy and within everyone’s budget.
We recommend that you list all the places you want to go and what you want to do, then simply select the appropriate location for the group you are traveling on and based on your budget.
Here are some highlights that tourists often have on Korean trips and some tips and advice based on our experience on: Transportation, delicious food, buy tickets to visit reputable and cheap tours and tours will help you reduce your self-sufficient travel expenses.
There are 3 most popular modes of transportation in Korea: Subway, bus and taxi. To save time and avoid trouble when not in the streets, Korean, you should go by public transport in Seoul. The Korean travel experience is that you should choose the Subway, a bus (because taking a taxi is very expensive) and buy a transport card even if you only plan to stay in Seoul for a day.
It is a convenient way to pay for all your fares on the subway and bus without the stress of queuing at the ticket counter. Some cards, such as the T-money Card and Seoul City Pass Plus, can even be used in places like convenience stores, bookstores, department stores, vending machines, and pay phones.
Going to Icheon Airport (52km to the west of Seoul), you will be a bit overwhelmed because the airport is too wide and labyrinthine, you must take a train to reach the entry point. The entry form will be issued by the flight attendant or down the airport also, in Vietnamese should always fill out quickly.
Once you’ve got your luggage in, you’ll have to find the Information desk counter between gate 4 and gate 5 of the arrival terminal in Ter1 to get a Discover card. Then go to B1 with AREX ticket exchange machine, enter the voucher to exchange for a ticket, each deposit is VND 10,000 (500krw), to the Seoul station, find a refund deposit counter to refund. At return, the opposite is redeemed at Seoul station and refund at the airport.
ÁchHow to go from the airport to the hotel: Depending on where you stay, you can find out first. You should choose a hotel near the train station so that after arriving at Seoul station, it will be easy to follow the instructions to find the train line to the nearest station to the hotel. You should download the Naver map and Korea subway app during the trip, just follow the app just exactly. Discover card has Tmoney function so you should go to the train station to find a recharge counter to use the train and bus, depending on the travel needs of each person. If you are traveling for a week, you should deposit about VND 800,000 (40000krw).
– Discover Seoul Pass card: Integrating T money function, one-time free use card at some attractions and discounted in some locations (with the list included) and there are 3 types: 24h, 48h and 72h. If you use in 3 days, you should buy 72h type.
– AREX train tickets go from the airport to the city and vice versa (If you buy Discover cards, you only need to buy one-way tickets and use the free one way). Because it is an express train, it takes about 45 minutes to go to the city.
2. Famous Korean food
Korean cuisine has evolved over time due to cultural changes, but the famous Korean cuisine is still known to many visitors and preserves the national identity.
A typical Korean meal includes a bowl of rice, a bowl of soup or stew and some side dishes as side dishes. But in that basic structure, there is a wide variety of delicious dishes for each season and taste.
Koreans use a range of vegetables from green vegetables to leafy flowers, everything from the sea including seaweed and jellyfish and all kinds of meat and poultry in various preparations. Koreans may have hundreds of ways to soak vegetables and keep them green longer, but they also enjoy raw fish and raw meat dishes.
Whether you are planning to eat at a Korean restaurant, visit famous Korean restaurants or cook your own Korean food at home, here are three of the most popular and delicious Korean dishes you should try. once in a lifetime include: Kimchi, Kimbap Roll Rice and Jajangmyeon Black Noodles. All the flavors combined: sweet, spicy to a little sour will give you an unforgettable Korean culinary experience during your trip to Korea.
3. Everland Park Korea
Fun filled days are ahead at Everland Korea! The resort offers a variety of rides – from roller coasters for thrill seekers to Ferris Wheels for those looking for places with beautiful scenery, festivals, themed areas and even a zoo.
There is no age limit here, you can even come across a festival such as: Romantic Lighting, Rose Festival, Summer Festival or Halloween Festival. Animal lovers can also enjoy Zootopia, which houses more than 2,000 animals.
- Address: 310, Jeondae-ri, Pogok-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Working hours: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (Monday to Thursday), 10:00 am – 9:00 pm (Friday to Sunday)
- Cost: 1,014,000 VND, but varies depending on where you book your admission ticket
4. Busan night tour
The city of Busan is an ideal location for cinematographers, the place that creates the infamous thriller “Train to Busan”. Busan is a very beautiful city, especially at night.
From an easy bus ride, you can learn about Busan’s history and culture and see the city’s most popular viewing spots where you can take great photos of the city’s landmarks. City and spectacular lighting.
- Address: Busan, South Korea
- Operating hours: Meeting time usually at 6:00 pm and tour ends at 10:00 pm
- Budget: Approximately 940,000 VND per person, depending on the tour operator
5. Day tour: Petite France and Nami Island Korea
Korea is known for its picturesque scenery and tours today will take you directly to this land of Kim Chi.
You can see Nami Island’s famous poetic fir trees, cherry tree-lined streets and visit charming French villages in Petite France, where you can walk along cobblestone streets. and see a copy of the Eiffel Tower.
- Address: 01 Namisum-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do, South Korea
- Operating hours: the tour lasts about 9 hours, starting at 8:30 am
- Cost of both Nami Island and Petite France : About VND 1,343,000 per person, depending on the tour operator
Charming French village in Petite France
Address: Gapyeong, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
You are still wondering because you do not know where to go and have not found a friendly, enthusiastic, experienced and Vietnamese-speaking tourist guide in Korea? I introduce to you the website that specializes in booking the most prestigious tours in Vietnam today with super cheap tours.
6. Experience Hanbok in Gyeongbok-Gung
Gyeongbok Palace, or Palace of Happiness, is a palace located north of Seoul. Coming to this famous Korean palace , you will feel full of excitement when wearing Korean national costumes.
For 6 continuous hours, you can choose any traditional Hanbok outfit you like and wander the streets of Seoul.
During the trip to Seoul, self-sufficiency is really flawed when you do not check in beautiful scenes to make memories and review Korean travel with friends and relatives. Experience in Seoul tourism is that you should take photos in the collection of temples and landmarks of the Capital to recreate the photos from history or try to wear it while exploring the urban landscape to have an interesting photo. taste.
- Address: Gyeongbok-gung, Seoul
- Working hours: 9:00 am-7 : 00pm
- Cost: 188,000 VND
7. NANTA performance program
he NANTA show is quite popular among Koreans and tourists, mainly because it has 02 favorite forms of entertainment: Comedy and food.
The program features a 90-minute sketch of chefs playing with pots and pans, acrobatics and martial arts, with Korean folk music and to enjoy stories telling the country’s culinary heritage.
- Address: Myeongdong NANTA Theater, Unesco 3F Building, 50-14, Quarter 2 Ga, Jung Gu, Seoul
- Business hours: 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM (Monday to Friday), 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM (Sunday), 11:00 AM, 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM ( Saturday)
- Cost: 840,000 VND
8. Jeju Island Korea
Jeju is like the Hawaiian island of Korea. Jeju Island was declared one of the seven new natural wonders in a 2011 global exploration. Formed from volcanic eruptions, Jeju Island is visible everywhere with rocks.
In the past, Jeju Island was very unspoiled and deserted. But through the movie “Winter Sonata”, the pristine Jeju island once wore a new outfit with sparkling images and became a famous tourist destination, full of interesting, attracting tourists. calendar of many countries around the world.
Jeju has a mild climate, even in winter rarely drops below 0 ° C. Therefore, Jeju Island tourism becomes a destination for vacations.
Jeju UNESCO Island Day Tour
- Visit some of Jeju’s most recognized UNESCO sites on this close tour!
- Discover the picturesque island of Jeju, a hidden gem on Korea’s southern coast
- Experience the southern route to climb Halla and visit Jusangjeolli cliff and Cheonjiyeon waterfall
- Take the Eastern route and climb to the summit of Seongsan Sunrise to get to your favorite places including Manjanggul Cave and Woljeongri Beach
- This intimate tour experience includes entrance fee, lunch and hotel pick up service
- Location: About 100 km from the mainland of Korea (Flight from Gimpo Airport to Jeju takes about 1 hour to fly). In South Korea, there are cheap airlines such as Jeju Air, Jin Air that fly continuously from Seoul to Jeju from 30 minutes – 1 hour / flight, very convenient.
Step 5: Korean travel experience on hotel selection
There are many rooms at various hotels in Korea. You can choose luxury hotels, or budget hotels and classic inns if you are a person who likes to travel to South Korea, or self-sufficient Korean travel (Korean backpacking). You will feel comfortable when sharing a bunk bed with a companion.
If you are still wondering about which hotel is luxurious, polite and affordable, I recommend that you choose to book online at the link below, for two reasons:
Firstly, this is the website of a travel company specializing in booking hotels at the leading reputation in Vietnam and the world, make sure they can answer any and all of your questions. South Koreans tend to prefer their local dialect over English, so booking a hotel where they’re familiar with tourists from around the world will make it easier to communicate with locals.
Second, there are too many hotels to choose from with many attractive discount rates. You will get a great discount when booking hotels here.
Currently, there are many discount codes when you book a comfortable, clean hotel room for only VND 400,000 per day. If you travel for 5 days the price is only VND 2,000,000. The party should travel from 2 or more people when renting a hotel transplant 2-3 people / room will save you more.
Korea today travel with a highly developed economy and unique culture has made many international tourists want to visit.
Experience traveling to South Korea is that you should book hotels according to the following standards: Clean, near the train or bus station, near places with amusement parks, special attractions and it is important to be cheap . After learning a lot of hotels and practical experience, we recommend renting the following 3 hotels:
– Jeju Island: Kenny Story Inn Hotel – Seogwipo
The hotel costs 1.1 million / night for 3 people room. Nice new hotel, new furniture, but a bit small, but in return get everything you need. Super clean and fragrant, opposite the bus station, located near the Jeongbang Waterfall sightseeing spot 800 meters away and Seogwipo Maeil Olle seafood market just behind the back gate of the hotel. One step out is to have food.
Address: 42, Dongmun-ro, Seogwipo City, 63591 Seogwipo, South Korea
– Busan: Libero Hotel Haeundae
The hotel is located near Haeundae beach, priced at 1.25 million / night 3-room room with balcony overlooking the sea. The hotel is extremely well located, located right next to the shopping street, eating and drinking everything. Near train station, near the sea.
Address: 21, Gunam-ro 29beon-gil, Haeundae-gu, 48095 Busan, South Korea
– Seoul City: Kpop Haus Hotel in Myeongdong
Walk for about 5 – 10 minutes to the center of Myeongdong. Room price 950,000 VND / night for 3 people. At the beginning of the road is a train station, 01 train station away from seoul station. Located in a large alley so quiet though very central.
Address: 22, Toegye-ro 2-gil, Jung-gu, Jung-Gu, 04635 Seoul, South Korea
Step 6: Prepare luggage self-sufficient Korean travel
Once you have completed your trip’s itinerary, schedule, and accommodation, you can go ahead and get your luggage ready.
We recommend checking everything you need to bring 1 week before your trip so you have time to visit the mall and buy items you may not have.
Check the weather
Korea has four seasons, with very different climates: spring, summer, autumn and winter. Autumn and winter can get quite cold, so you need a thick coat and scarf, but spring and summer can be warm and moist (especially in summer) so you can wear a shirt. .
There are many guides you can search online for the best clothes to wear in each season in Korea.
Prepare luggage necessary things
Bring anything and everything you want – but don’t forget to pack these!
- Clothes and toiletries
- Passport, documents and identity card
- Any makeup and skin care products you want to bring (although we recommend saving you time to buy these products in Seoul)
- Your laptop, tablet, camera and / or phone (make sure your phone has an interpreter – outside of Seoul, most people don’t speak English)
Step 7: Learn about Korean culture
While it’s easy to think that tourists may not know much about culture in Korea, it offers a better experience if you know the local culture where you are traveling and exploring.
Here are some Korean cultural traits:
- SHOULD pour wine to others and let others pour your wine. In Korea, you should never pour your own wine!
- DO NOT call someone by their first name. In Korea, the way you name someone is based on the hierarchy in society.
- DO NOT wear shoulders that are open or shoulder dislocated. This is considered provocative in Korea.
- DO yield your seat on the subway to the elderly, disabled women and pregnant women. Respect, especially for older people, is a matter of great concern in Korea.
- DO NOT poke your food with your chopsticks or place the chopsticks upright on your rice. These gestures are considered a threat. It is best to place them side by side on your head or next to your bowl.
- Never mind where you eat. Some restaurants ask you to take off your shoes before entering, make sure you do as a sign of respect.
To save money for the trip, when going to the airport or taking a tour, I recommend using the taxi service to minimize costs.
9 extremely useful tips when traveling Korea self-sufficient:
1 / Autumn Korea is most beautiful between mid-October and early November. The weather ranges from 11 o C – 19 o C, it will be cold at night and no rain.
2 / Costumes: You should prepare warm clothes, robes and wool towels because the temperature is very cold at night … Wearing sports shoes, do not wear high clogs because the terrain in Korea is steep, many stairs up and down …
3 / Some hotels in Korea do not serve personal items (medicine, toothbrush, shampoo, shower gel … remind people to pay attention to prepare before leaving).
4 / Street food: Almost every season is sold in alleyways, crowded alleys: Spicy Rice Cakes (Tteokbokki), Korean Dough (Sundae), Grilled Fish Skewers (Oteng), Fried Foods fry (potato, truffle, squid, sausage, dumpling …), black bean noodles (Jjajangmyeon), egg scones, Bungeoppang grilled fish cake (only in winter), fried chicken with cheese sauce, mixed rice (Bibimbap) …
Note : Korean food is very hot and hot, if travelers are prone to strange stimulation or stomach pain, please take digestive medicine from home.
5. Gifts: Autumn is the season of dried persimmons, Ginseng should advise visitors to buy as gifts for the family. There are also conifers and seaweeds (it’s lightweight, easily stuffed into suitcases).
6. Cosmetics (famous as Myeongdong Street) recommend that people should go to big brands to buy, do not buy in unknown brands to buy fake quality counterfeit goods. Brands that sell good masks (LOHB and Olive Young).
7.Clothing-accessories (Dongdaemun, this area can shop all night until 3am, from medium to high-end goods are available).
8. Fun and entertainment (HongDae Street): See young Korean people performing arts, but only have fun until 12pm. If you want to go to the bar, then go to Intaewon (a place of entertainment for young Koreans).
Traditional Korean handmade products (Insadong Street).
9. Nice place near Seoul in the fall:
– Gyeongbokgung (Canh Phuc Palace, where Hung Vien Dinh has the most beautiful maple leaves).
– Changdeokgung (Changdeok Palace, the most beautiful is the secret garden area).
– Deoksugung royal palace (Duc Tho Cung).
– Bugaksan Mountain.
– Seoul Grand Park.
– Nami Island.
+) Note when bringing Vietnam to South Korea (People read the ban on carrying on the official website of the airline offline and the Korean penalty rules if violating for tourists).
+) Bring 2-pin and 3-pin plugs from Vietnam (because the Korean side of the socket is usually 2-pin circular socket, cannot plug flat, square pins).
+) When boarding the bus, pay, buy goods in the same order.
+) Do not change money at the airport, should change at the bank (banking time working from 9:30 to 16:30 from Monday – Friday, remember to bring a passport if you are a tourist). But exchanging money on Dongdaemun Street is a lot.
+) Do not be noisy in public, litter, spit meals in the car, the street … Do not stare or point in public. Especially not arbitrarily photograph other people, you will not be charged with image infringement, even sexual harassment.
+) Phone number needed:
Enjoy your best Korean adventure!
- Whether you’re a fan of popular celebrities in Korea, you’re excited about exciting new food, or you’re a history buff who wants to explore one of the most beautiful and diverse countries in the world. The thrilling story of the world, with the Korean self-sufficient travel experiences that we have shared, you will surely enjoy a wonderful vacation in this friendly and dreamy Kim Chi country.
- It will take a lot of time to search for information for the trip, but fortunately, you can freely shop, enjoy many beautiful scenes and understand more about Korean culture and find a lot of information. Useful travel on songda8.com.vn, whether it’s accommodation, airline tickets, attractive travel locations or tours.
If you do not know the feeling of the first day in Korea, watch the video below to have more interesting experience and quickly book a cheap self-sufficient 5 days 4 nights Korea trip – Only 11 million that I have introduced above.
With the self-sufficient Korean travel experiences we share, we hope to help you gain more experience traveling to Korea. Register early to get cheap tickets. Because if you register late, the cost of traveling to South Korea will constantly increase over time. Wish you and your family have a fun self-sufficient trip to Korea!
If you are passionate about Korean movies with famous films such as Winter Sonata, Descendants of the Sun … with beautiful, majestic and attractive scenes. Want to know where these movies were filmed? Check out this Korean article of favorite places .
This article contains affiliate links. If you choose to book with these links, I will earn a small commission without any extra cost to you . Thank you for supporting my website using these links, I only recommend products or services that I personally use and the hotels I have stayed in and loved.